Social Work Association (SWA)
The Social Work Association of St. Cloud State University strives to provide our members with opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as outreach and education for our campus and community. The Association also promotes diversity and companionship amongst our members.
What is the Social Work Association about?
- Promote an environment of support, growth and friendship for all social work students.
- Actively seek change and awareness on campus, and within the community
- Encourage and practice the NASW code of Ethics
- Project a positive and enthusiastic image of Social Work as a profession
- To provide our members with the ability to identify as a Social Worker
Any student interested in the profession of Social Work is welcome in the Association
Contact information: http://stcloudstate.collegiatelink.net/organization/social-work-association/about
Meetings and Requirements:
Meetings are held in Atwood Memorial Center three times monthly
Members are asked to:
- Contribute $20 Dues each semester
- Attend two meeting per month
- Participate in two sponsored event per semester