IV-E Child Welfare Consortium
The department of Social Work at St. Cloud State University is a member of the BSW Child Welfare Consortium. The Consortium is a partnership between:
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities School of Social Work
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
The goal of this project, funded through Title IV-E federal funds, is to strengthen the preparation of BSW social workers intending to work in Title IV-E public child welfare agencies upon graduation.
Social work majors interested in working in the public child welfare may apply for stipend funding the semester prior to taking SW 330, 340 and 345.