Student Relations Director
Welcome to the School of Health and Human Services!
Here in the School of Heath and Human Services (SHHS) our mission is to prepare our students to be leaders, scholars and professionals in promoting and providing lifelong optimal health and wellness. Both St. Cloud State and SHHS offer many resources for students to aid in their success. I am one of those resources available to students. I help students find different resources available at St. Cloud State to fit their needs. I am also a resource for students who are trying to navigate the college structure, providing information about what we have to offer. Some of the things I help students with are: transfer questions, advising, tutoring supports, and building success plans.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are deciding on a major or looking to switch to a School of Health and Human Services major or program, contact Student Relations Director Kim Bock. Kim can answer questions about general pre-major requirements and St. Cloud State’s Liberal Education Program.
Rochelle Ament is the pre-nursing adviser. For pre-nursing advising, please schedule an appointment with Rochelle by calling the Department of Nursing at 320-308-1749.
- Advisers will guide you through your time at the University. To see your assigned adviser, use the Advisor Lookup tool on Advising & Student Transitions' website.
- If you do not have an assigned advisor, contact the Advising & Student Transitions to request one.
- You can change your intended major online through the Advising Center.
- Degree Map's are available to see what a typical four year plan looks like.
- Check out your major’s admission requirements and a four-year degree completion map by visiting the online University Catalog.
- Transferring to St. Cloud State? Click here for information on transferring into the School of Health and Human Services from a different college or university.
If you have experienced sexual assault, rape, dating/relationship violence, sexual harassment or stalking, learn about reporting options and other resources available to you.
Students who have academic concerns should refer to the Academic Policies and Forms section on the Office of the Provost/Academic Affairs webpage. Please contact Student Relations Director Kim Bock if you have questions about policies and/or need assistance filing a complaint, grade appeal, late withdrawal or academic petition.