All transfer students should follow the admission procedures located on the Admissions Office web site in order to be admitted to St. Cloud State University. Being admitted to St. Cloud State is a separate process than that of being admitted into a major program. A student must first be accepted to St. Cloud State, and then may apply to a major after any pre-requisite requirements have been met.
Every major in the School of Health and Human Services has different admissions criteria. To view the admissions requirements for specific majors, visit the Undergraduate Catalog.
Comunication Sciences and Disorders:
- Alexandria Community College
- Anoka Ramsey Community College
- Century College
- Central Lakes College
- Minneapolis Community and Technical Collge
- North Hennepin Community College
- Ridgewater College
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College