- Department of Campus Involvement
Get involved with fellow Health and Human Services students in a club or organization! Not only do you get the opportunity to network and socialize with students who have similar interests, but you gain invaluable skills to add to your resume, which helps you secure future employment.
- Active Minds: National Mental Health Organization
- Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International
- Community Counseling Graduate Student Association
- Community Psychology Club
- Gerontology Club
- Marriage and Family Therapy Club
- Medical Professions Association
- National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association
- Nursing Club
- Physical Education Club
- Social Work Advocate Group
- Social Work Association
- Student Athletic Training Association
- Recreation Sport Management Association
- Sigma Phi Omega- National Academic Honors & Professional Society in Gerontology
- Sport Management Club
- And more!
Visit the Department of Campus Involvement for further information and to join a club or organization.