News and Events
OCTOBER 3: Science, Engineering, Health and Human Services Job and Internship Fair
- SCSU Atwood Ballroom, 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
OCTOBER 16-18: 2nd Annual Survive and Thrive Conference
- Kelly Inn and SCSU Welcome Center
OCTOBER 17-18: Discover Red & Black Days
- SCSU Campus, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- This annual October open house occurs during the Education Minnesota Break and is SCSU’s largest visit event. This is an opportunity for students and parents to tour campus and explore our programs.
OCTOBER 19: Making Strides against Breast Cancer Walk
- SCSU Campus, 7:00 a.m. registration opens, 9:00 a.m. walk starts
OCTOBER 24: SHHS Fall Colloquium
- Dr. Larry E. Davis, Ph.D. to speak on "Health and Human Service Delivery in a Changing and Increasingly Racially and Economically Diverse Society"
- Atwood Memorial Center, Cascade Room- 9:30am-10:30am
DECEMBER 21: SCSU Commencement
- Halenbeck Hall
- 2:00 p.m.