News and Events
SEPTEMBER 17: SHHS Welcome Back Picnic
- ISELF 108, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
SEPTEMBER 25: Center for Nonprofit Excellence and Social Innovation Summit
- River’s Edge Convention Center, 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
SEPTEMBER 26 & 30: Aging in Place Traveling Health & Screening Fairs
- Sept 26, 8:00am-Noon- St. Joseph’s Traveling Health Fair- Church of St. Joseph
- Sept 30, 8:00am-Noon- Sauk Rapids Traveling Health Fair- Discovery Church
OCTOBER 7-8: Minnesota National College Fair
- Minneapolis Convention Center: Tuesday, October 7 and Wednesday, October 8
OCTOBER 15-17: 3rd Annual Survive and Thrive Conference
- Kelly Inn and SCSU Welcome Center
OCTOBER 16-17: Discover Red & Black Days
- SCSU Campus, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- This annual October open house occurs during the Education Minnesota Break and is SCSU’s largest visit event. This is an opportunity for students and parents to tour campus and explore our programs.
OCTOBER 18: Making Strides against Breast Cancer Walk
- SCSU Campus, 7:00 a.m. registration opens, 9:00 a.m. walk starts
OCTOBER: SHHS Colloquium
NOVEMBER 7: Transfer Preview Day
NOVEMBER 14: First- Year Preview Day
DECEMBER 20: SCSU Commencement
- Halenbeck Hall
- 2:00 p.m.