St. Cloud State University invites you to our “Be the Broadcaster” event on Thursday, April 30! If you are interested in a career in television or radio broadcasting, this is the perfect opportunity to visit campus and check out SCSU’s award-winning broadcasting program.
You will also get to experience the following:
- Hear from SCSU alumni who are current professionals in the field.
- Participate in tours of our state-of-the-art radio and television facilities.
- Engage in hands-on experiences with the radio and television equipment.
If you're interested in seeing the beauty of our campus first hand, we'd love to have you come visit. We have several types of visits for undergraduate students, including:
- Daily Visits: An admissions office presentation followed by a one-hour, student-led walking tour.
- Summer and Fall Preview Day events: Tours that provide an inside look at the St. Cloud State University experience.
- Self Guided tours: Download a brochure and explore the campus at your leisure.
- Group Visits: Special tours for high-school students.
- Virtual tour: Virtual walking tour, videos and more.
If you are a prospective Graduate Student interested in scheduling a campus visit, contact the School of Graduate Studies. International Students interested in scheduling a tour, contact the Center for International Studies.
All Right Here
Students enjoy big-city excitement, small-town convenience and rural resources. St. Cloud State sits astride North America's largest river and a key east-west freeway. Live music and theater are available in the arts district adjacent to campus. Just an hour away, Minneapolis-St. Paul offer world-class arts, entertainment, shopping and sporting events.
There are always plenty of events and culture in and around St. Cloud to experience. You can take in a play or check out local, regional and national touring musicians and dancers at Pioneer Place on Fifth Theatre or the Paramount Theatre.
From fine arts to rock concerts to the St. Cloud Symphony Orchestra, it's all just a few blocks away. And, St. Cloud State is enhancing its capacity to host major concerts and touring shows with the renovation of the Herb Brooks National Hockey Center.
St. Cloud State is just an hour away from professional sports action; major concert events at Target Center and Xcel Energy Center; contemporary art at the Walker Art Center; and the 520-store Mall of America in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul). Interstate 94 will take you there, but if you don't want to drive there are several transportation options including Executive Express, Jefferson Lines and the Northstar Link to the Northstar Commuter Rail Line. With access to a major international airport, the Twin Cities is doorstep to the rest of the world.