As you adjust to college and residence hall living, it's important to remember that you're not alone. At SCSU, you'll have the support of a team of live-in residence hall staff members who are here for you when you need them.
The Residential Life staff consists of the Director of Residential Life, 2 Associate Director's of Residential Life, 1 Area Coordinator of Residential Life, 1 Room Coordinator, 3 full time Central Office personnel, 8 Full-time Professional Residence Hall Directors, 1 Graduate Residence Directors, 7 Graduate Assistant Hall Directors, as well as numerous Community Advisors, Night Security, Desk/Computer Lab Assistants, Central Office Staff and General Maintenance Workers to round out our team.
- Welcome from the Director of Residential Life
- Central Housing Staff
- Coordinator Staff
- Residence Hall Director/Graduate Assistant Staff
- Community Advisor Resources
- Employment Opportunities in Residential Life
Residential Life Office
The Residential Life Office is located in the Ervin House. It is open Monday through Friday.
- 8:00a.m.- 4:30p.m. during the academic year
- 7:30a.m.- 4:00p.m. during the summer
Our staff is available to answer any questions and concerns students have about housing. The Residential Life Office handles such things as hall and room assignments, requests for hall changes, meal plan changes, payments and contract cancellation requests.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the following programs/departments, please send them an email:
- Admissions Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Housing Information – email@example.com
- Housing Billing/Payment Questions -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Housing Questions – email@example.com
- ResNet Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition Questions – email@example.com
- Advising and Registration Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Year Transition Programs (FYTP) – email@example.com
- Parking/Public Safety Questionsfirstname.lastname@example.org