To file your 2011-12 academic year housing contract, you need to log into your student E-Services account. Directions for logging into this account are listed below.
Logging into E-services
- Click on “E-Services” Link below
- Put your SCSU ID number into the top box
- Put your password (if you’ve never logged in before, your default password is your birthday yymmdd)
- You will then be asked to reset your password
Click here to be directed to E-services and to log-in and complete your housing application for the 2011-12 academic year. Please also note that your housing application is NOT complete until you also make your $250 pre-payment. This payment can also be made on this same site.
Housing Application Process: How this works:
- There are two ways you can reserve a space.
1) Apply for housing and make your $250 prepayment online
2) Send us your housing contract by mail. You can request a paper application by contacting us at 320-308-2166.
**Room Assignments are based on the order in which housing reservations are received. It is to your advantage to reserve a space as soon as possible.
Once we receive your completed housing application and $250 pre-payment, we will confirm your completed application through a letter from the Department of Residential Life.
- Don't forget to choose a meal plan. All first year freshmen students have to be on a meal plan for their first semester. This can also be made online.
- Finally, a portion of the the prepayment may be refundable if you cancel your reservation in writing, online, or by email to reslife @stcloudstate.edu on or before the cancellation refund deadline clearly noted on your housing contract.