Damages/Closing Appeals Process
Listed below is the process for any student who may wish to appeal any End of the Year closing charges or damage charges that they have received at the time of the check out from the residence halls. Please note that all requests MUST be in writing and must be sent to the attention of:
Associate Director of Operations and Facilities, Department of Residential Life.
1) All damages and end of the year closing appeals must be in writing.
2) All appeals must be faxed, emailed or mailed to: Associate Director of Operations and Facilities, Department of Residential Life, Ervin House, 720 4th Avenue South, St. Cloud, MN 56301,
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (320) 308-5505.
3) All appeals must have the student's full name, SCSU tech ID number, residence hall and room number information with this appeal. Please also be specific as possible about which charges you are appealing, the reason for appealing these charges and the specific amount of these charges.
4) All written appeals will be reviewed by the Associate Director and a written response of the appeal will be sent back to the student through his/her Husky Net email account within 72 hours of when the appeal is first received. Email is the official form of communication to students at SCSU.
5) If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our office at (320) 308-2166 or send us an email at email@example.com. Please, be sure to write "Damages/Closing Appeal Question(s)" in the subject line of the email, along with your specific question/concern.