Center for Holocaust and Genocide Education — SCSU Miller Center
- Teaching about the Holocaust and genocide; in addition developing sensitivity to and understanding of anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, hatred, and oppression.
- Recognizing the victims of the Holocaust and genocide and giving voice to survivors, liberators, and eye witnesses so as to educate future generations.
- Fostering academic research especially as it concerns pedagogical materials and continuing to serve as a repository for Holocaust and genocide materials.
- Sponsoring programs which promote Holocaust and genocide education and making available print and non-print materials to students, educators, scholars and community groups.
- Serving to enhance greater awareness of the Holocaust and genocide through exhibits, seminars and symposiums, and other special presentations, e.g. testimonies, speeches, and discussions.
- Ongoing teaching and analyzing the Holocaust and genocide from interfaith, interdisciplinary and international perspectives. Public Events
Jay Phillips Center for Interfaith Learning St. John's University, Collegeville MN
"The Jay Phillips Center for Interfaith Learning is a collaborative enterprise of the University of St. Thomas and Saint John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota. After many years of fostering Jewish-Christian relations, the Jay Phillips Center expanded its mission to promote interfaith learning, friendship, and service among people of various religions." Public Events
Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and Dakotas
"Since 1939, the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas (JCRC) has served as the designated public affairs voice of the Jewish community to elected officials, the media, and other religious, racial and ethnic groups. JCRC is the only local agency fighting anti-Semitism, advocating for Israel, safeguarding religious freedom, and engaging in community service and social action advocacy for tikkun olam ("repairing the world")." Recent News and Events
SCSU Student Associations - Religious and Spiritual
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Campus Light
- Catholic Student Community
- Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship
- Chinese Christian Fellowship
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- Laestadian Lutheran Club
- Lutheran Campus Ministry of St. Cloud
- Lutheran Student Fellowship
- Maranatha Christian Fellowship
- Muslim Student Association
- Pagan Alliance
- Paranormal Society
- Prepare Ministries
- Society of Buddhist Red Lotus
- Theravada Buddhist Student Association
St. Cloud Area Jewish Community
"SCAJC is a growing community of Jewish families and individuals living around the St. Cloud/Central Minnesota area. Our mission is to provide a sense of community, culture and service within a welcoming and supportive environment. The SCAJC is an inclusive congregation with members of all ages and backgrounds. We welcome singles and all kinds of families, whether blended, traditional, or interfaith. Our activities include Shabbat services, discussions, and holiday celebrations as well as book club meetings and other get-togethers. Our Shabbat services are led by visiting rabbis or volunteers from our community. For information about Shabbat services and other community events, please visit our website www.scajc.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org."
Jewish Federation of Minnesota
"At the Minneapolis Jewish Federation, we build community, care for the welfare of Jews everywhere and maximize participation in Jewish life. We accomplish this by planning, developing and allocating financial aid and human resources in partnership with Jewish institutions, locally and overseas." Also Jewish Federation St. Paul
St. Cloud Area Churches
About half-way down the page is found a listing of area churches and links to websites.
St. Cloud MN Metro Churches
This site allows for a search on denominations such as Catholic, Lutheran, etc.
Islamic Center of St. Cloud MN
The Islamic Center of St. Cloud, MN, is located at 375 5th Avenue South.