Congratulations on your acceptance to St. Cloud State University! (If you are not currently admitted to SCSU, please see the Office of Admissions for information on applying to SCSU.)
We look forward to meeting you at transfer student Advising Days. We will have an evaluation of your transfer credits for you and a presentation on how to interpret it. In addition, you will be able to meet with an advisor who can assist you in selecting your courses. The links below provide you with specific information about SCSU's transfer credit policies. If you are unable to attend an Advising Day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 308-1710 for assistance.
If you are considering transferring to another college or university, please contact THAT school's Admissions Office for information. Because each school has its own unique application procedures, orientations, and student services, it will be important for you to discuss your plans directly with the staff at that school. In addition, most schools have a website where you can learn more about the institution as well as who to contact.
- Admissions Office at St. Cloud State University
- The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Military Credit
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) / DANTES Credit
- Advanced Placement Credit
- International Baccalaureate Credit (IB)
- Transfer Equivalencies (u.select)
- Interactive Degree Audit Report- How to access and interpret your transfer information (pdf)