Looking up Your Grades
To check term grades, go to the e-Services Sign-In (http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/registration).
To access this system you will need your SCSU ID and your Password. Step by step instructions are available below. See "Grading Systems" in the Undergraduate Bulletin for further details and for information on how to compute your GPA.
Note: Effective Summer term 2001, grade reports are no longer mailed to students. If you need official printed verification of your grades, please order an official transcript.
Instructions for Checking Grades on the Web
- Go to the e-Services Sign-In (http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/registration).
- Enter your Login ID and your Password. Click on the "Login".
- Click on Grades and Transcripts.
- Select the Year/Term in which you wish to check your grades from the drop down menu and click on the Continue button.
- If you wish to print your grade information, please refer to the print function associated with your web browser.