Students may be eligible to pay reciprocity tuition rates at St Cloud State University if they are residents of a state in which MN has a reciprocity agreement:
- North Dakota – For the application and more information visit the North Dakota University System Web site (701) 328-2960
- South Dakota – All students from South Dakota are granted automatic reciprocity. It is the student’s responsibility to verify the tuition charged is correct.
- Wisconsin – For the application and more information visit the Wisconsin Higher Education Board Web site (608) 267-2206
St. Cloud State University also has a reciprocity agreement for people who are residents of the following province:
- Manitoba – All students from Manitoba are granted automatic reciprocity. It is the student’s responsibility to verify the tuition charged is correct.
If you have any questions regarding the reciprocity agreement, including on how to apply, please contact your home state.
If you have further questions about the reciprocity application, please contact the Office of Records & Registration at (320) 308-2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other tuition reduction options
- Students from Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska may also be eligible for tuition reduction using the Midwest Student Exchange Program.
- All students granted a graduate assistantship at St. Cloud State University pay resident tuition.
Find out if you are eligible for MN residency (in-state tuition).