To check term grades, go to the eServices Sign-In.
To access this system you will need your StarID and your Password. Step by step instructions are available below. See the Grading System Procedure for further details and for information on how to compute your GPA.
Note: Grade reports are not mailed to students. If you need official printed verification of your grades, please order an official transcript.
Instructions for Checking Grades on the Web
- Go to the eServices Sign-In.
- Enter your StarID and your Password. Click on the "Login".
- Click on Grades and Transcripts.
- Select the Year/Term in which you wish to check your grades from the drop down menu and click on the Continue button.
- If you wish to print your grade information, please refer to the print function associated with your web browser.
Use the GPA Calculator to forecast your unofficial cumulative GPA and your course completion rate.