HOW TO APPLY
Prospective Students should contact the School of Graduate Studies for application
materials for the MS I-O graduate program.
308-2113 or 1-800-369-4260
All applicants are referred to the Industrial and Organizational Psychology Program for an acceptance decision.
The School of Graduate Studies requires:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
of a 2.75 grade point average over the last half of undergraduate education
- Score of 550+ (paper) or 213+ (computer)
on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), in addition to the
GRE, if you are an international student
- Three recommendation forms
Additionally, the Industrial-Organizational Psychology program:
- Encourages students to complete the following undergraduate courses if possible:
1. Introductory Psychology
2. Industrial and/or Organizational Psychology
4. Research Methods and/or Experimental Psychology
5. Social Psychology
(Note: The above courses are not required for acceptance into the program, only encouraged)
- Recommends that prospective students have a strong quantitative
- Encourages all interested individuals to apply
- Has set an application deadline of March 1 for guaranteed
Industrial and Organizational Psychology Wait list Information.