Employers from all segments of the global economy seek out our management operations graduates. They find innovative leaders prepared to work in manufacturing, service, profit and not-for-profit organizations. You'll graduate ready to lead an organization's efforts to reduce operations costs, build customer and supplier partnerships, and provide products and services at competitive prices. Employers will look to you to help them quickly adopt new technologies. You will own fresh skills in customer satisfaction, total quality management, supply chain management, benchmarking, automation, productivity improvement, new product development, re-engineering and employee training and education.
- Small classes taught by faculty qualified in their disciplines and active in research.
- The latest tools and technology are available in Centennial Hall.
- Centralized advising, career guidance and counseling services give you easily accessed support.
- Networking opportunities with professionals, develop leadership skills and build international friendships.
- All Herberger Business School majors complete core classes in accounting, economics, mathematics, communication, technology, law, ethics and financial principles.
- Herberger Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. The Business School has been accredited for more than 35 years.
- St. Cloud State APICS team regularly participate and place in the top three of teams in the APICS Great Lakes District Case Competition.
- St. Cloud State APICS teams regularly place first in the bi-regional C.K. Nelson Paper Competition.
- Our management graduates hold top management positions in profit, nonprofit and government sectors.
- APICS (Association for Operations and Supply Chain Management)
- Society of Unified Management Organizations (SUMO)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Delta Sigma Pi
University Facts & Stats
- 95% of operations management graduates employed
- 90+ nations represented on campus
- $4.8 million HD TV broadcasting renovation
- 2013 Senator Paul Simon Award for Comprehensive Internationalization
- Top 1% of the most affordable universities in Forbes' "America's Top Colleges" ranking
- Operations/General Manager
- Purchasing Manager/Buyer
- Production/Quality Assurance Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Management Analyst/Consultant
- Business Strategy
- Event Coordinator