Management - Global Business
Our global business concentration trains its graduates to be comfortable working in the global environments that drive private and government business in today's economy. Students who want international careers graduate equipped to become business executives in international marketing, shipping, banking, finance and trade. Those who take advantage of our study abroad opportunities find themselves on the top of corporate hiring lists as the demand grows worldwide for those trained in domestic and international business.
- Management majors select a twelve credit concentration in Global Business.
- Study abroad opportunities exist around the world including semester length program at partner universities in Germany, Spain, England, Australia, France, Japan, Netherlands, South Africa and South Korea.
- Multiple student organizations create professional connections, develop leadership skills and build international friendships.
- Business faculty have worked and studied throughout the world.
- Herberger Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. The Business School has been accredited for more than 40 years.
- One of five U.S. colleges and universities to earn the 2013 Senator Paul Simon Award for Comprehensive Internationalization from the National Association of Foreign Student Advisors (NAFSA) Association of International Educators.
- Accounting Club
- American Marketing Association (AMA)/Husky AMA
- APICS (Association for Operations and Supply chain Management)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Husky Growth Fund
- Investment Club
- Information Systems (IS) Club
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- St. Cloud Real Estate Alumni Association
- Real Estate Association
- Society of Unified Management Organizations (SUMO)
- Language and cultural clubs
University Facts & Stats
- $106 million in scholarships loans and grants
- 39 Education Abroad programs offered
- Commitment to carbon neutrality by 2035
- 90+ nations represented on campus
- Trade Manager
- Licensing Agent
- Communications/Public Relations Specialist
- International Banking
- Sales Representative