Parking & Transportation
ATTENTION: All employee and student lots are enforced 52 weeks of the year with the exception of K lot which is not enforced during the summer.
SUMMER PARKING 2013
All Parking Lots are Enforced during the Summer
- Effective May 13, 2013 all student lots (yellow signs) will require a parking permit with the exception of K lot. Overnight parking in K lot is prohibited.
- 2012-13 permits will be valid through the end of First Summer Session June 30, 2013... Q permit holders may park in the student A and E lots. K permit holders may park in either M or V lots through June 30, 2013.
- 2013-14 permits will be valid beginning Second Summer Session, July 1, 2013,
- Permits cannot be transferred to another individual for the summer as this will be considered a fraudulent permit .
- Overnight parking is available in lots A1, A2, A3 and E Lots for students residing on campus
- Student resident lots (Yellow Signs) are enforced beginning at 3:00 PM on Sunday through 3:00 PM on Friday.
- All other "student lots" and employee lots are "No Parking" nightly from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM – Monday through Thursday.
Shuttle bus service is not available during the summer.
SUMMER ONLY PERMIT INFORMATION
- If currently you do not have a permit, you may purchase a summer only permit. The cost of the summer only permit is $50.00 and is valid from May 13, 2013 – August 16, 2013. On campus students will park in the student A or E lots with a summer permit and commuting students will park in V or M lots with a summer permit
- Summer permits may be purchased in the Public Safety Center beginning on Wednesday, May 8, 2013. Office hours are 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
OTHER PARKING OPTIONS ON CAMPUS
- Other parking locations on the campus of St. Cloud State University include the following at a rate of $1.00/hour.
- South Pay Lot
- Miller Pay Lot
- Husky Pay Lot
- 4th Avenue Parking Ramp
Questions – please call the Public Safety Center at 320-308-3453
Visitor Parking Information
Parking for visitors to the St. Cloud State University campus is available at the 4th Avenue Parking Ramp, located at 516 Fourth Avenue South, just north of the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center.
- Parking ramp fees are $1.50 per hour up to 8 hours. Max fee per 24-hours is $12.00.
- Fully automated, the ramp accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash.
The ramp also accepts Campus Card, with a minimum campus cash balance of $12.00 upon entry.
If you pay with cash, take your white ticket with you when you leave your vehicle and use the walk-up pay station located in the Parking Ramp stairwell before heading back to your vehicle. You will need your receipt from this transaction to activate the Parking Ramp exit gates.
If you pay with credit/debit/campus card, either scan your card or take a white ticket upon ramp entry. to exit the ramp, use the drive-up pay station located at the parking ramp exit gates. scan your card again or insert your white ticket followed by your credit/debit/campus card.
At each pay station and entrance/exit gate there is 24-hour intercom access to the Public Safety Center where live assistance is available.
Visitors may also park in any of the pay lots listed below. Payment may be made using cash or campus cash. Currently, credit/debit cards are not accepted in the SCSU pay lots.
- South pay lot: Fees are $1.50 per hour. Enforced 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday. No overnight parking on weekdays (3 a.m.-7 a.m. Monday-Thursday).Lot is not enforced on weekends (3 p.m. Friday to 3 a.m. Monday). South Pay Lot is enforced 52 weeks of the year.
- Husky pay lot: Fees are $1.50 per hour. enforced 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday. Please note the time limit has been increased to 12 hours rather than the 1 hour limit.. No overnight parking on weekdays (3 a.m.-7 a.m. Monday-Thursday).Lot is not enforced on weekends (3 p.m. Friday to 3 a.m. Monday). Husky Pay Lot is enforced 52 weeks of the year.
- Miller Pay Lot: Fees are $1.50 per hour, Please note the time limit has been increased to 12 hours rather than the 1 hour limit.. Enforced 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday. No overnight parking on weekdays (3 a.m.-7 a.m. Monday-Thursday). .Lot is not enforced on weekends (3 p.m. Friday to 3 a.m. Monday). Miller Pay Lot is enforced 52 weeks of the year.
Street parking also is available, but check street signs to be sure a city permit is not required. All campus streets are under the jurisdiction of the city of St. Cloud.
Check Out the Metro Bus Service!
Ride a Metro Bus free with your St. Cloud State I.D.