Parking & Transportation
ATTENTION: All employee and student lots are enforced 52 weeks of the year with the exception of K lot which is not enforced during the summer.
SUMMER PARKING 2014
All Parking Lots are Enforced during the Summer
- Effective May 19,2014 all student lots (yellow signs) will require a parking permit with the exception of K lot. Overnight parking in K lot is prohibited.
- Q permit holders may park in the student A and E lots. K permit holders may park in either M or V lots through June 30, 2014.
- 2013-14 permits will be valid through the end of First Summer Session June 30, 2014.
- 2014-15 permits will be valid beginning of July 1, 2014.
- Permits cannot be transferred to another individual as this will be considered a fraudulent permit .
- Overnight parking is available in lots A1, A2, A3 and E Lots for students residing on campus.
- Student resident lots (Yellow Signs) are enforced beginning at 3:00 PM on Sunday through 3:00 PM on Friday.
- All lots are "No Parking" nightly from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM – Monday through Friday.
Shuttle bus service is not available during the summer.
SUMMER ONLY PERMIT INFORMATION
- If currently you do not have a permit, you may purchase a summer only permit. The cost of the summer only permit is $60.00 and is valid from May 19, 2014 – August 15, 2014. On campus students will park in the student A or E lots with a summer permit and commuting students will park in V or M lots with a summer permit
- Summer permits are available to purchase online or at the Public Safety Center. Permits will be given beginning on Thursday, May 1, 2014. Office hours are 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
OTHER PARKING OPTIONS ON CAMPUS
- Other parking locations on the campus of St. Cloud State University include the following at a rate of $0.75/0.5 hour.
- South Pay Lot
- Miller Pay Lot
- Husky Pay Lot
- 4th Avenue Parking Ramp
Questions – please call the Public Safety Center at 320-308-3453