Unit Name Change Request
- Department of Educational Leadership and Higher Education (pdf)
- Department of Geography and Planning (pdf)
- Department of Atmospheric and Hydrologic Sciences (pdf)
- Department of Kinesiology (pdf)
- Department of Community Psychology, Counseling and Family Therapy (CPCF)
- Department of Languages and Cultures
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
We prepare our students for life, work and citizenship in the twenty-first century.
Through active discovery, applied knowledge and creative interaction, we positively transform our students and the communities where they live and work.
Our vision defined
St. Cloud State University makes a positive, long-term impact on the lives of our students. We provide rigorous and relevant academic experiences with engaged, active learning opportunities in an intellectually vibrant, inclusive and diverse campus community. Our graduates are well-prepared to act as responsible global citizens and professionals who remain actively connected with our university.
- Active and applied learning
- Community engagement
- Global and cultural understanding
Approved by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Board of Trustees April 20, 2011.
Strategic Action Plan
- Integrated student experience
- Rigorous and relevant programs that include applied learning opportunities
- Community Engagement
- Vibrant,involved and diverse campus
- Environmental, organizational and social sustainability
- Institutional capacity for excellence and innovation
Other Strategic Planning Documents:
SPC Charge (pdf)
SPC Membership and Terms (pdf)
Reorganization SharePoint Site (login required)
Strategic Program Appraisal SharePoint Site (login required)
SCSU Strategy Map (pdf)