Chair: Marlene DeVoe
Information Technology is an important tool to realize many strategies. This includes:
- Enhanced teaching and learning.
- Preparation of students for the rapidly-changing environment.
- Increased building and maintenance of relationships.
- Appropriate use of information technology to enhance safety and security.
- Widespread us of information technology to provide easy access and more "user-friendly" services.
- Increased levels of institutional research.
- Identification of resources to strengthen and support information technology infrastructure and use.
The technology subcommittee has released the Teaching Learning Technology Roundtable's plan: http://www.stcloudstate.edu/~tltr
The technology subcommittee is interested in your comments about the plan. Send your comments via email to: Techplan@stcloudstate.edu
Marlene DeVoe, Chair
WH 204, 654-5368