Chair: Pat Krueger
A Service Community will lead to a more respectful and secure campus environment for everyone. This includes:
- Placing students as our first priority in everything we do.
- More flexible instructional and service systems for students.
- Advising that is accessible, accurate, provides information on careers, and addresses transitional issues and the needs of diverse students.
- Training and development on needs and issues of international students, faculty, and staff.
- Recognition and use of the talents and resources of faculty, staff, and students who have lived abroad, international students, and community resources that foster a global outlook.
- Valuing communication and the free and open exchange of ideas.
Pat Krueger, Chair
Bus - intern