Chair: Judy Kilborn
Academic Distinction goes to the heart of the University's aspirations and springs from its heritage of excellence. This includes:
- A quality educational environment.
- Focus on excellence and distinctiveness.
- A community of open and vigorous intellectual inquiry.
- Career-focused education with a strong liberal arts foundation.
- Preparing students, faculty, and staff to function effectively in a diverse, global environment.
- Cultivation of adequate resources for the attainment of distinction.
- Applied research and scholarly or creative activities, particularly student-faculty and community-focused projects.
- Critical consideration and skillful integration of technology into academic pursuit and administrative tasks.
Judy Kilborn, Chair
PA 205, X3979
A. I. Musah
BB157, x 3911