St. Cloud State University
Strategic Planning Committee Minutes
March 09, 2000, 7:45 a.m. Mississippi
Members Present: Deb Binsfeld, Mir Md. Tariqul Haider, Bonnie Hedin, Rich Josephson, Pat Krueger, Arthur Mehrhoff, Chris Monson, Dennis Nunes, Sid Parham, Lucie Schwartzkopf, and Fred Walker
Members Absent: Marlene DeVoe, Jayantha Herath, Jeanne Hites, Brandon Johnson, Ravindra Kalia, Bill Langen, Jim Pehler, Jill Peterson, Doug Polley, Marsha Shoemaker, Mary Soroko, and Karen Wenz
- Sid Parham announced a meeting is scheduled on April 6, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. The College of Science and Engineering will present their strategic planning report.
- Fine Arts and Humanities will present their strategic planning report at the meeting scheduled for March 30, 2000.
- Dennis Nunes will present the Graduate Studies strategic planning report at the April 13, 2000 meeting.
- Sid also announced that Dr. Gilchrist had sent him as well as vice presidents and deans an updated copy of the strategic planning report for Administrative Affairs. He plans to distribute a copy to the Strategic Planning Committee by the end of the week.
- Kristi Tornquist presented the strategic planning report for the Learning Resources Center. Discussion followed.
- Kristi Tornquist also distributed the progress report on funding of the TLTR plan.
Planned meeting times
Thursday, March 30, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (Fine Arts and Humanities)
Thursday, April, 6, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (College of Science and Engineering)
Thursday, April, 13, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (Graduate Studies)
Thursday, April 27, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi