St. Cloud State University
Strategic Planning Committee Minutes
February 10, 2000, 7:45 a.m. Mississippi
Members Present: Deb Binsfeld, Mir Md. Tariqul Haider, Bonnie Hedin, Ravindra Kalia, Arthur Mehrhoff, Dennis Nunes, Sid Parham, Doug Polley, and Lucie Schwartzkopf
Members Absent: Marlene DeVoe, Jayantha Herath, Jeanne Hites, Brandon Johnson, Rich Josephson, Pat Krueger, Bill Langen, Chris Monson, Jim Pehler, Jill Peterson, Marsha Shoemaker, Mary Soroko, Fred Walker, and Karen Wenz
- Dr. Carolyn Williams presented the second draft of the College of Social Sciences' Strategic Plan, along with an outline for completion.
- Revisions to the February 3, 2000 minutes noted.
- Academic Affairs Council has been cancelled for the next two weeks, so Sid is scheduled to present February 29, 2000. Discussion was held regarding the checklist to present to Academic Affairs Council at that time. Sid will send it around electronically again for further feedback/review. He will hopefully send the checklist to the deans next week.
- Sid announced he will be on sabbatical next year beginning in fall. Nominations for chair for next year are being accepted.
- Reminder that the February 17, 2000 meeting is cancelled.
Planned meeting times
Thursday, February 24, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (Service Sub-Committee
Thursday, March 2, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (Continuing Studies)
Thursday, March 30, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi
Thursday, April, 13, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi
Thursday, April 27, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi