St. Cloud State University
Strategic Planning Committee Minutes
February 3, 2000, 7:45 a.m. Mississippi
Members Present: Deb Binsfeld, Mir Md. Tariqul Haider, Bonnie Hedin, Jayantha Herath, Rich Josephson, Ravindra Kalia, Pat Krueger, Bill Langen, Arthur Mehrhoff, Chris Monson, Dennis Nunes, Sid Parham, Jim Pehler, Jill Peterson, Lucie Schwartzkopf, Mary Soroko, and Fred Walker, and Karen Wenz
Members Absent: Marlene DeVoe, Jeanne Hites, Brandon Johnson, Doug Polley, and Marsha Shoemaker
- Revised itinerary for college reports based on progress of each college's progress.
- Discussed how to evaluate reports.
- Jim Pehler moved, and Bill Langen seconded a motion to have Sid appear at one of the next two Academic Affairs Council meetings to facilitate securing their reports, provide mid-course feedback, pursue consistency between the colleges, and facilitate discussion between the colleges.
- Sid will circulate a checklist to Strategic Planning Committee members via e-mail which will be presented at his discussion with Academic Affairs Council.
- February 17, 2000 meeting cancelled.
Planned meeting times
Thursday, February 10, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (College of Social
Thursday, February 24, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (Service Sub-Committee Report)
Thursday, March 2, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi (Continuing Studies)
Thursday, March 30, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi
Thursday, April, 13, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi
Thursday, April 27, 2000 at 7:45 a.m. in Mississippi