1996-1997 Forums for Dialogue
Please come and ask questions, provide suggestions, and let us know what you're thinking about the future of St. Cloud State University. The Strategic Planning Committee will be holding seven forums for dialogue across campus during the month of October. Students, staff, faculty, and community members are invited. We have tried to make the forums for dialogue as convenient as possible for everyone. There will be a brief presentation, followed by time to discuss SPC work with committee members and to meet with representatives of working groups drafting parts of the report.
Dates and Times for Forums for Dialogue
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2 PM, Voyager Room, Atwood Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 8, 7 PM, Halenbeck S306
- Wednesday, Oct. 16, 3 PM, Business Building, Faculty Lounge
- Thursday, Oct. 17, 3:15 PM, A226 Education Building Building
- Monday, Oct. 17, 10:30-11:30 PM, Centennial Hall 100
- Monday, Oct. 21, 3 PM, Brown Hall Auditorium
A survey to Minnesota legislators will be sent out about September 16 to determine the legislative climate for SCSU.
Coming soon to students, alumni, faculty, administration and staff will be a survey on institutional values. Please take the time to complete and return this long but important survey! Thanks.
Regularly scheduled meetings of the
Strategic Planning Committee are held throughout the quarter.