Sponsored Programs Staff
Research, creativity and public service are vital to St. Cloud State University's mission of offering accessible, high-quality education. With ingenuity, imagination and passion, our faculty and staff respond to real-world issues, interests and concerns by working closely with partners from education, government, business/industry and philanthropy. Through these activities, they not only gain additional professional expertise but also mentor students by example, cultivating the next generation of creative, thoughtful and productive citizens.
The Office of Sponsored Programs:
- assists and supports faculty and staff in preparing, submitting and administering grants and contracts.
- facilitates the application and award process for several internal grant opportunities.
- provides administrative support to the SCSU Institutional Review Board for the protection of human subjects.
- coordinates the annual Student Research Colloquium held in mid-April.
- fosters community partnerships by linking businesses and organizations with appropriate resources at SCSU.
Associate Provost of Research and Dean of Graduate Studies
Director of Compliance and Ethics
Director of Grants and Contracts
Herberger Business School, School of Public Affairs, School of Health and Human Services