Scholarship, Research and Creative Achievement Committee
St. Cloud State University's Scholarship, Research and Creative Achievement Committee (SRCA) is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Foster a positive and supportive climate that allows SCSU faculty and staff the opportunity to engage in research, scholarship, and creative activity.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Community of Scholars work plan.
- Make funding recommendations for student research and other SCSU awards funded by Research and Sponsored Programs.
- Foster communications and collaborations with external partners and stakeholders.
- Make recommendations related to research, scholarship, and creative activity procedures and policy. Policy issues will subsequently be reviewed through the appropriate governance channels.
- Periodically review and update the Community of Scholars work plan.
Chair: Interim Associate Provost for Research and Sponsored Programs and Dean of Graduate Studies, Patricia Hughes
School of Education: Fatemeh Zarghami
School of Health and Human Services: Joyce Simones
School of Public Affairs: Vacant
Center for International Studies: Thy Yang
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning: Lalita Subrahmanyan
Dean, School of Health and Human Services: Monica Devers
Student Government Representative: Neil Manning
Compliance and Ethics, Research and Sponsored Programs: Linda Donnay
Research Development, Research and Sponsored Programs: Jodi Kuznia