Scholarship, Research and Creative Achievement Committee
St. Cloud State University's Scholarship, Research and Creative Achievement Committee (SRCA) is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Foster a positive and supportive climate that allows SCSU faculty and staff the opportunity to engage in research, scholarship, and creative activity.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Community of Scholars work plan.
- Make funding recommendations for student research and other SCSU awards funded by Sponsored Programs.
- Foster communications and collaborations with external partners and stakeholders.
- Make recommendations related to research, scholarship, and creative activity procedures and policy. Policy issues will subsequently be reviewed through the appropriate governance channels.
- Periodically review and update the Community of Scholars work plan.
- Dan Gregory (Associate Provost for Research and Dean of Graduate Studies)
- Vacant (FA-elected faculty)
Faculty Representatives (FA elected faculty)
- Bruce Hyde (College of Liberal Arts)
- Vacant (School of the Arts)
- Vacant (Herberger Business School)
- Belkis Kambach (School of Public Affairs)
- Vacant (College of Science and Engineering)
- Vacant (School of Computing, Engineering and Environment)
- Vacant (School of Education)
- Joyce Simones (School of Health and Human Services)
- Vacant (Special Services)
Appointment by Ex Officio
- Nicolette De Ieso (Business Office representative)
- Ann Radwan (AVP for International Studies)
- Keith Ewing (LR&TS college research liaison elected by LR&TS faculty)
- Lalita Subrahmanyan (Director of CETL)
- Jane Olsen (MSUAASF president or designee)
- David DeGroote (dean appointed by AAC)
- Orn Bodvarsson (dean appointed by AAC)
- Linda Donnay (OSP representative)
- Jodi Kuznia (OSP representative)
- Vacant (Student Government representative)
- Vacant (regional business or industry involvement)
- Vacant (community advocacy, non-profits or the arts involvement)