INTERNAL GRANT: UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER FUNDS
Project Completion and Final Report Deadline:
October 1, 2015 by 4:30 p.m.
June 30, 2015
The purpose of the University Researcher Award is to support the development of preliminary results for proposal submission, OR enhance the skills necessary to be successful in seeking mid-level funding from an external agency.
The project described in this application must support the groundwork required to lead to the submission of a competitive grant proposal. The request should be made to an external funding agency in the amount of $25,000 or more to support research, scholarly or creative activity.
The maximum award for an individual project is $5,000. The maximum award for a multidisciplinary project is $10,000.
Note: Due to limited funds, there will only be a fall application in 2015-16.
- Applicants must be probationary or tenured St. Cloud State University faculty and staff.
- Applicants may submit one (1) application for each deadline. If an application is denied, an individual may re-apply during the next submission period.
- Applicants may receive only one (1) University Researcher OR one (1) New Researcher award in any given fiscal year.
- Applicants may be awarded a maximum of one (1) University Researcher award every three (3) years per principal investigator.
- Electronic submission to email@example.com is preferred, however, one original can be delivered to AS 210.
Application Requirements- Applications must be fully signed and include the following:
- Proposal Cover Sheet
- Proposal Narrative
- All sections must be completed within three (3) pages. It should be well written and at a level which allows reviewers, who are not experienced within the applicant’s discipline, to fully understand the proposed work/project.
- Budget Justification
- Supporting Documents (if applicable)
UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER APPLICATION FORM
UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER FINAL REPORT FORM