Welcome to the Department of Nursing
As a fully accredited member of the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the Department of Nursing offers two programs within the nursing discipline:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree, also termed "generic" or "traditional" program, is a 68-credit major program preparing caring professional clinicians for practice in contemporary health care settings. Students with a previous AA, BS, or BA degree may complete the program in less than four years.
- For more information on the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) please contact us at (320) 308-1749.
RN Baccalaureate Completion Program
An RN Baccalaureate Completion Program, also termed "RN to BSN" program, is a program for individuals who are licensed registered nurses and wish to earn a baccalaureate degree.
- For more information on the RN Baccalaureate Program (RN to BSN) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make our success your success
- 100% placement of graduates seeking nursing positions
- Averaging 95% first-try pass rate on the Minnesota licensure exam
- Unique emphasis on culturally appropriate patient care
- Generic and RN to BSN programs to accommodate career aspirations