Tuesday, April 19, 2011
The application deadline for three-year Reserved Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) scholarships is April 28.
If you expect to graduate in 2014, and meet the requirements, contact Sergeant First Class Josh Wiemann at 320-980-8062, or stop by the ROTC Office in Stewart Hall Room 11.
The requirements are:
- Must be physically, mentally and morally qualified
- Must disclose all legal violations
- Must disclose all medical issues
- Need ACT scores and a current GPA of at least of 2.5
- Must successfully do two minutes of push-ups, two minutes of sit-ups and a two-mile run (physical fitness scoring varies by gender and age)
ROTC is an officer-commissioning program for the U.S. Armed Forces that focuses on leadership development, problem solving, strategic planning and professional ethics. ROTC offers college tuition assistance in exchange for extended periods of active-military service.
St. Cloud State University