CSOLD award winners
Friday, April 23, 2010
Congratulations to this year’s student organization award recipients. The awards event was Tuesday, April 6 in the Voyageurs room in Atwood.
Each year the Center for Student Organizations and Leadership Development (CSOLD) present the awards to recognize many of the outstanding contributions that student organizations, leaders and their advisors have made to campus and St. Cloud community.
“In the past, we've had three student organization awards, and this is the first year we have added more awards, to really capture the outstanding efforts of our student organizations on campus,” said Jessica Lauritsen assistant director of CSOLD.
Organizations and awards winners are:
- Delta Sigma Pi, Outstanding Student Organization
- Husky Sports Band, Outstanding Spirit/ Husky Pride Initiative
- Husky Helpers, Outstanding Service Project
- Delta Zeta Sorority, Outstanding New Program
- Students for Free Tibet, Outstanding Diversity Initiative
- Accounting Club, Outstanding Community Building
- AniMent Action on campus, Outstanding Collaboration
- Career Development Council, Outstanding Career Component
- Nepalese Student Association, Outstanding Cultural Program
- ISA: Cultural Café, Outstanding Cultural Program
- Medical Professions Association, Outstanding Educational Program
- Psychology Club, Outstanding Educational Program
- Sue and Paul Westmark, Outstanding Ally
- Daniel Wildeson, Outstanding Advisor
- Michael Stanga, Outstanding Member
- Michael Jamnick, Outstanding Officer
The video was filmed and produced by UTVS' Justin Maas and Derrick Silvestri.
St. Cloud State University