Monday, December 7, 2009
Fall semester final exams are Dec. 14-18.
View the exam schedule.
Below are key procedures governing final exams week.
- During the week preceding final examination week, each instructor will publicize the day, hour and room for the final examination and indicate how the time will be utilized.
- All 1 credit course final examinations will be held on the last regular class meeting of the course before final examination week.
- All 2, 3, 4, and 5 credit courses and evening classes not specifically assigned to special examination periods will have final examinations in their regular classrooms according to the schedule below.
- Final examinations for all evening classes beginning at 5 p.m. or later will be given at the final meeting of the class during final examination week in their regular classrooms. The final examination will be given on the first evening of the night class if the class meets more than once each week.
- Any student scheduled to have more than two final examinations on one day may request to have one of them rescheduled. Normally the instructor with the highest numbered course will reschedule. However, if the higher numbered course is one for which a "common" exam is scheduled, the instructor of the next higher numbered, non-common exam course will reschedule. It is the student’s responsibility to request rescheduling of any examination prior to the final withdrawal date of that semester. Disputes should be referred to the appropriate dean.
St. Cloud State University