Friday, August 22, 2014
Nearly 16,000 students are returning to St. Cloud State for the 2014-15 school year.
First-year and transfer students move into residence halls Aug. 23. Returning residence hall students move in Aug. 24.
- View residence hall brochure for new and transfer students (PDF)
- View the residence hall brochure for returning students (PDF)
- View the Residential Life Student Handbook (PDF)
Our volunteer Husky Haulers will help students move into the University's residential communities. View the Campus Map.
The Aug. 23-24 new student orientation is packed with activities and information sessions, including the "SCSU 101: Becoming a Husky" presentation. View the schedule.
Orientation for transfer and non-traditional students is Aug. 23-24. View the schedule.
Friends and family are encouraged to participate Aug. 23. View the schedule. Families and friends are asked to say goodbye before 7 p.m. Saturday to make way for student-only programming Saturday evening and Sunday.
Campus and community combine to deliver nearly 40 entertainment and educational opportunities Aug. 24 through Sept. 18. Among the Husky Kick-Off highlights:
- Late-night shopping at Target in Crossroads Center Aug. 25.
- Regional classic rock band, The Fabulous Armadillos, perform a free show Aug. 27 at Lake George.
- Midwest enteratinment legend Johnny Holm and his band perform 9 p.m.-midnight Aug. 28 Atwood Mall.
- Mainstreet, the campus information fair, is Sept. 3 on Atwood Mall.
- Huskies Football plays Wayne State College 3 p.m. Sept. 13 at Husky Stadium.
- The Smithereens perform 7 p.m. Sept. 13 at Husky Stadium.
Thousands of students are returning to rental housing in the University-Southside neighborhood west of campus. University employees and St. Cloud Police Department officers will guide the process.
St. Cloud State University