Student media opportunities
Thursday, July 31, 2014
UTVS Television staff, news directors and faculty advisor at the 2012 Emmy Awards.
Opportunities abound for St. Cloud State students who want to develop broadcast, print and online media skills.
- All media are leveraging a $4.8 million high-definition broadcast upgrade
- KVSC is known for its 50-hour trivia contest and honored newscasts
- College Broadcasters, Inc., named St. Cloud State best newscast, best sportscast
- UTVS TV and Husky Productions both won national awards in 2013 and 2014
- In 2013, University Chronicle won 19 Minnesota Newsaper Association awards
- Husky Productions broadcasts NCAA Division I men's Husky Hockey
No waiting around. Fall semester of your first-year you can help staff one of a dozen UTVS shows, report and write University Chronicle stories and help KVSC produce one of its community music concerts.
Help manage a student media website. Engage regional and national audiences via social media tools.
Your Education for Life begins with hands-on opportunities in St. Cloud State student media.
St. Cloud State University