Donate, Don't Ditch
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
From April 23 to May 4, students can donate uneeded items to the local Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity Restore. The donation drive aims to reduce the amount of waste generated by students moving from one location to another.
View the Donate, Don't Ditch flyer (PDF).
Small items that will be accepted include:
- Unopened/non perishable food (soup, crackers, cereal)
- Household items (dishes, cookware, towels)
- Personal items (clothing, cell phones, toiletries)
- Small appliances (toasters, blenders)
- New and used school supplies
Drop off boxes are located in residence halls and at the Department of Campus Involvement Desk in Atwood Center. For a full schedule of drop off times and locations, visit the Department of Campus Involvement's website.
Larger items that will be accepted include:
- Electronics (TVs, stereos, computers)
- Furniture (tables, chairs, couches, futons)
- Appliances (microwaves, mini fridges)
Drop off items from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. April 28 and May 5 at Habitat for Humanity Restore, 2801 W. St. Germain St., St. Cloud.
For more information, contact Kelly Marcum at 320-308-2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Cloud State University