New academic structures
Friday, July 1, 2011
St. Cloud State ushered in a new era July 1 with the launch of restructured academic units.
- View the new academic organizational chart (PDF)
- Read a story about the new academic leaders
- View the new directory of campus phone listings (PDF)
- View the university leadership organizational chart
"We are grateful to the many in our campus community whose foresight, collaboration and hard work resulted in real and meaningful reorganization that will inspire and influence every aspect of a St. Cloud State education," said President Earl H. Potter III.
The reorganization, which began in 2010, realigned academic programs to fit the university's mission to prepare students for life, work and citizenship in the 21st century. The reorganization also focused academic programs on four learning commitments that are the pillars of a St. Cloud State education:
- Active and applied learning
- Community engagement
- Global and cultural understanding
Some academic units have new names, such as the acclaimed Herberger Business School, formerly the Herberger Business College.
St. Cloud State University