David Swenson Foundation Guest Artist Series
Thanks to the support of the David Swenson Foundation the Department of Music is able to provide a unique guest artist series for the percussion studio.This special program provides a opportunity for our students to learn and interact with a wide variety of musicians from different backgrounds. All master classes, guest recitals, and concerts are open to all students.
- Peter Martin, marimba - Wednesday, April 13, 2005
- Masterclass with Purabayan Chattergee - Wednesday, March 30, 2005
- "An Evening of Music for Percussion" - with special guest Purabayan Chattergee - Tuesday, March 29, 2005
- Matt Wilson, percussion - February, 2005
- Dave Mancini, drumset clinic - March, 2004
- Ron Miles, trumpet - Dennis Irwin, bass - Larry Goldings - piano