MTQ Degree Admission Requirements
- GPA: 2.75
- The GRE is not required
- A baccalaureate degree in science area, engineering, math, statistics, nursing or other appropriate and relevant areas is recommended for admission candidacy.
- Three to five years or more of work experience following graduation form an undergraduate degree is highly preferred for admission consideration.
- The program director and instructors will review applicants to ensure qualifications.
- Visit the School of Graduate Studies Web site for more details at http://bulletin.stcloudstate.edu/gb/admission/admissionReqINT.asp
Degree Program Application
To apply for admission, applicants should submit the following:
If you apply on-line, please e-mail email@example.com so your application can be tracked and fast tracked.
Independent Class Application
Requirements: You should have an undergraduate degree (as listed above) and at least three -five years post undergraduate working experience. To apply for admission to MTQ single classes, submit the following:
- Completed Special Student (non-degree seeking) Registration Form
- Once you have completed and submitted the form within several days the registration desk will send you a confirmation.
- Once you receive the confirmation contact Julie Nienaber at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will enter an override for you.
- Then go to the registration website http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/ and click on Registration link on the left.
- Under "eligible students" click on "e-services system" link. This will bring you to a login screen.
- After logging in Click on the "Courses and Registration" link on the left
- You can now select the semester (ie. Fall 2012) Then the subject (ie "Medical Technology Quality/MTQ"), (Leave Delivery set to all) and select the "Find courses" button.
- This will bring up all the courses available for that semester
- You will now be able to select an action in the action box located on the left of each course. To register select the "add to cart" action item. When selected you will see the item in the "continue to register" box on the right.
- Select the "continue to register" box and your courses you have added will be displayed. You will need to check the box by the course and select "register for selected courses" link on the bottom of the screen.
- The system will prompt you for your password again (this is the same one used when you initially logged into e-services).
- Select register and your registration is complete.
Tuition is $750 per credit for the 2013-14 academic year. Most courses are 3 credits.
All applications should be sent to:
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University
121 Administrative Services
720 Fourth Avenue South
St. Cloud, MN 56301-4498
School of Graduate Studies
Toll free: 1.800.369.4260