Master of Science Information Assurance - Graduate Program
The Master of Science in Information Assurance program is a joint development between the Herberger Business School and the College of Science and Engineering through the Departments of Information Systems and Statistics and Computer Networking. The program is designed to prepare information assurance and security professionals to work in a wide variety of capacities both in management and technical fields, to support and protect the nation’s information infrastructure, and conduct advanced research. Competencies will be developed in both management and technical areas such as policies, risk management, software system security, database security, and network security.
All classes are held at St. Cloud State University.
Length of Program – Measured by Semesters
- Part-time student: Five semesters taking six credits per semester
- Full-time student: Four semesters taking eight credits per semester
- A minimum of eight credits per semester of course work is required for a full-time graduate student.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 is required.
- The maximum duration for a graduate student cannot be over seven years.