Admission Requirements Specific to the Program
- An undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, telecommunication, or related programs is preferred. BA/BS degree or higher in any field with two years of work experience in the information systems field is also considered.
- GPA of 2.75 or higher
- GRE or GMAT are required unless applicant has a master’s degree from a US institution.
- Prerequisites: Database modeling, network structure/architecture, operating systems theory, statistics, discrete structures and one year of programming.
Applicants with deficiencies in any of the above areas may be required to successfully complete one or more courses before receiving full admission to the program.
To be eligible for admission to the School of Graduate Studies, a candidate must meet at a minimum one of the following criteria:
- Possess at least an overall 2.75 GPA in your previous undergraduate and/or graduate records.
- Possess a GPA of at least 2.75 in the last half of your undergraduate work.
- Achieve a 152 or higher verbal score on the GRE examination. (For GRE exams taken before August 2011, a verbal score of 480 or higher is needed.)
- Achieve a 144 or higher quantitative score on the GRE examination. (For GRE exams taken before August 2011, a quantitative score of 520 or higher is needed.)
- Achieve a 470 or higher on the GMAT examination.
Applicants should submit the following to complete their admission file: