Admission to the Master of Business Administration program is competitive and selection is based on an evaluation of the total factors.The MBA applicant must meet the following requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
- A minimum score of 470 for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- A minimum score of 550 on the TOEFL for international students.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or higher.
- Evidence of undergraduate scholarship.
- Demonstration of aptitude for successful graduate business study.
More information about the graduate admission process is available at http://www.stcloudstate.edu/gradadmissions. You can apply for admission to the School of Graduate Studies/MBA program online or by requesting an application from the School of Graduate Studies at (320) 308-2113 or (800) 369-4260. Information about the GMAT can be obtained at the SCSU School of Graduate Studies and the MBA Program Office of the Herberger Business School.