Admission to the Master of Business Administration program is competitive and selection is based on an evaluation of the total factors.The MBA applicant must meet the following requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
- A minimum score of 470 for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- A minimum score of 550 on the TOEFL for international students.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or higher.
- Evidence of undergraduate scholarship.
- Demonstration of aptitude for successful graduate business study.
More information about the Graduate admission process is available in the Graduate Bulletin. You can apply for admission to the School of Graduate Studies/MBA program online or by requesting an application from the School of Graduate Studies at (320) 308-2113 or (800) 369-4260. Information about the GMAT can be obtained at the SCSU School of Graduate Studies and the MBA Program Office of the Herberger Business School.