The SCSU Maple Grove MBA program is targeted to meet the needs of people working full-time in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Cohort groups of 20-25 students take a series of courses together. The courses are eight weeks long and meet once a week in the evenings. To facilitate work and school scheduling, we usually provide class meeting dates for the whole program even before the program begins. The program can be completed in 26 months.
The high value of our Maple Grove MBA program is built upon the following features:
- AACSB International accreditation. More about AACSB.
- A hands-on curriculum that uniquely combines classroom learning with real world applications
- A distinguished faculty with Ph.D., D.B.A. or J.D. degrees from the nation's leading graduate schools
- An innovative schedule that permits part-time students to earn an AACSB-accredited MBA in 26-months while attending class one night a week
- A "cohort" model, where small classes of 20-25 students earn their degree together
All classes are held at the St. Cloud State University Graduate Center located near the intersection of Bass Lake Road and I-494. Students who select the Maple Grove program must complete their degree by attending classes at the Maple Grove site. Admission to the Maple Grove MBA program does not include admission to MBA classes offered in St. Cloud. Click here for information on the St. Cloud MBA program.