Admission to the Maple Grove cohort program is competitive and selection is based on a number of factors. The MBA applicant must meet the following requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited college or university
- A minimum score of 470 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- A minimum score of 550 on the TOEFL for international students
- An undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Commitment to the cohort model for this program
- Professional work experience is expected
More information about the graduate admission process is available at http://www.stcloudstate.edu/gradadmissions.
You can apply for admission to the School of Graduate Studies/MBA program online or by requesting an application from the School of Graduate Studies at (320) 308-2113 or (800) 369-4260.
Information about the GMAT can be obtained at the SCSU School of Graduate Studies or the MBA Program Office of the Herberger Business School.