AACSB International Accreditation
The St. Cloud State University MBA program has been accredited since 1982 by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. We are proud to rank with the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management and St. Thomas' Opus College of Business as one of only three AACSB-accredited MBA programs in the Twin Cities.
The rigorous standards of AACSB International accreditation guarantee that your St. Cloud State University MBA will deliver high value in your pursuit of career success.
The following is from the AACSB website: www.aacsb.edu.
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakesholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and qualified faculty
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals