Return to Mass Communications Faculty
- Textbook “Public Relations and Promotional Communication for Academic
Associations,” University of Minnesota, Center for Nations in Transition,
USAID Publishing, 2005.
- “In the Shadow of Twin Towers”, a chapter in Crises, Disasters
and Catastrophes, K. Popiolek, ed., Silesian University, Poznan, 2005.
- 2005, he took 18 ST. CLOUD STATE students on an academic program to Poland.
- 2006, he took 19 ST. CLOUD STATE students on an academic program to Poland.
- Spring 2005, he delivered a class in PR Methods for an executive MBA program
at The Kozminski School of Management, Warsaw, (It is Poland’s largest
non-state run school of management).
- Spring/Summer 2006, he delivered a class in Advertising and PR Methods for
graduate students in management at The Lodz School of Enterprise and Management.
- Winter/Spring 2007, he delivered classes in Principles of Public Relations
for graduate students and executive MBA participants at Polish Open University
(Legnica, Krakow and Warsaw branches).
- Winter and summer 2005 and 2006, as well as Winter 2007, he taught classes
in mass communications (Mass Media and Society, Mass Media Ethics) at Central