Dr. Jae H. Song
Professor of Information Systems
Ph.D. in Information and Decision Science
Centennial Hall 367H – (320) 308-3282
Dr. Jae H. Song has been at St. Cloud State University since 1990. His research addresses topics in using information technology for competitive advantage, Information technology functional strategy, and corporate governance.
- Ph.D. in Information and Decision Science, Operations Management, University of Minnesota, 1978
- Master of Business Administration, University of Minnesota, 1974
- Master of Science in Nuclear Technology, Imperial College, London University 1971
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University, 1964
Area of Teaching:
- IS 242 Business Statistics
- IS 450/550 Information Technology Strategy and Management
- Information Technology Functional Strategy and corporate governance
Refereed Journal Articles
Song, J. H., Rhee, Y., & Adams, C. R. (2009). Measuring the Marketing Impacts of Initial Public Offering. Business Renaissance Quarterly, 3(4), 87-99.
Song, J. H., Rhee, Y., Adams, C. R., & Azevedo, R. E. (2008). Relating Equity investment to Human Resource Development for Business benefits. Business Renaissance Quarterly, 3(3), 59-83.
Song, J. H., Adams, C. R., & Rhee, Y. (2007). Developing an Effective Deep Support Network for Individual Investors. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 12(3), 208-218.