Scholarships and Financial Information
Financial Document Guidelines
Requirements for Acceptable Financial Documents—all requirements must be met
- Original documents required Change of Status requests. Original documents recommended for Reinstatement. Copies acceptable for Program Extensions and Dependent requests.
- Dated and less than six months old
- In English or accompanied by an official English translation
Acceptable Financial Documents include one or more of the following (A-E)
- Bank statement or statement of approved loan in the student’s name.
- Bank statement in the sponsor’s name and an original letter of support from the person named on the bank statement indicating the relationship to the student.
- Letter from your department if GA/TA—must state the amount of funding (tuition hours covered plus stipend amount) for one academic year or length of extension.
- Letters from government/organizations—must state the exact amount covered for tuition, fees, and cost of living for one academic year (or length of extension).
- Financial Affidavit of Support (I-134) if your sponsor resides in the U.S. Bank statement must be attached.
Scholarships available through St. Cloud State University
- Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship
- William Marcellous Lindgren Scholarship (Applications due April 1 )
- Association of Nigerian Engineers in Minnesota(Applications due April 1)
- Brendan and Vernie McDonald Scholarship(Applications due April 1)
- Coborn Plaza New Entering International Student Scholarship
The content of these scholarship sites is not managed or controlled by St. Cloud State University.
- Upper Midwest Human Rights Fellowship Program
- Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund
- Zonta International
- The Leo S. Rowe Fund
- Adell & Hancock Fund Scholarship
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
- Searchable list of scholarships for international students
Other Financial Information
- Current Financial Requirements
- Graduate Assistantships
- Searching for Scholarships
- Funding for Foreign Students